adsense

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Ultimate Inception: The Idea of Sex

Hello again everyone, today you will have the pleasure of learning about how I accidentally used a simple question to make a girl want to have sex with me.

It happened during the first month of my college experience. I was still getting used to this new life and I was fortunate enough to have a roommate who knew many people from an earlier event called "Summer Experience" which basically was an event for incoming freshmen to attend where they spent a few weeks of the summer on campus taking easy classes and gaining early credits. Oh and having lots of crazy sex every chance they got. Anyway, I was fortunate enough that he always had people over, so I naturally got to know them too just by having the chance to interact with them from them being in my room. One day this gorgeous girl named Marie with short blonde hair in a pixie cut, and absolutely massive tits, came into my room on an early Friday evening and wanted to know what we were doing that night. We had a beer-pong table set up in our room and everyone always came in to play with us while we were pre-gaming and she was definitely down to play with us.

So Marie and I get stuck on one team together while my roommate and one of our suite-mates are on the other. At the end of our 3rd straight victory I suddenly turned to her and asked the question that would stick into her mind for the rest of the night. You wanna know what I said? Of course you do! I turned to her and looked her dead in the eyes and said to her: "What if we ended up hooking-up tonight?"

I said this with a calm but inquisitive expression and then my eyes went from her eyes to her lips over and over while she thought up a reply. She laughed for a bit because there were clearly other people in the room and then responded with "I don't know, but there's this house party tonight that you should come to."
Now this probably wasn't the response you were all hoping for, the 100% guarantee that I would be slaying and collecting panties tonight. But I went along with her suggestion and we all went to the party together.

While we were there, I caught her looking at me several times clearly wanting me to come talk to her but I held off, let the seed of my question grow and take hold in her mind. Every time I looked at her she looked back at me and I would stare at her amazingly colorful red lips. Finally she decided that she would come up to me when I was alone again. We talked for awhile and I stared at her lips and eyes the whole conversation with a few honest glaces at her giant tits, because it was damn near impossible not to notice those. Finally during the middle of the conversation right after she finished a sentence, I changed the topic. I asked the same question I asked before, staring her right in the eyes. "So what if we ended up hooking-up tonight?"
She didn't answer and there were several long seconds of silence where we just stared each other down. Finally I started to smile out of the corner of my mouth and she leaned forward, grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her and we started making out like crazy in front of everyone. It goes on and off for the rest of the party, us walking around together drinking and making out whenever we want until finally it's time to go and we all pile into the back of my roommates car and head back to our dorms, making out the whole way of course.

My roommate fortunately knew what was about to go down and took his drinks into our suite-mates room as Marie and I got into mine. She locked the door behind her and I picked her up and put her on my bed. The bed was up about 2-3 feet from the ground so she was able to sit on the bed and make out with me while I'm still standing with her legs wrapping around me and made sure that I couldn't escape. I'm trying to take her clothes off and she's trying to take mine off and we end up just stopping and getting naked as fast as we can. I just have to ask her while I can how big her tits are. These things are MASSIVE and on such a tight body I didn't even think it was possible to even have those!! She says that they are 32 E's!! I immediately begin playing with them, squeezing and sucking on the nipples while she taking out a condom for me to put on. Since my bed back then was only a single sized bed we could only really have sex in 3 positions, missionary, doggy, and cowgirl and since she was from the South she enjoyed the last one the most being able to control the speed of which she went up and down on me. Then I would surprise her by pulling her in close so we were face to face and chest to chest and squeezing her ass with both hands I would thrust upward and fuck her super hard and fast until she came all over me. She must've had 7 to 10 orgasms that night each time she would scream and dig her claws into me super hard and then try to apologize afterwards for doing so to which I would reply: "No way should you be sorry, if that's how you cum it's time to make it happen a whole lot more!" When I finally came 20-30 minutes later I made sure to do so all over her massive tits and when I went to start cleaning it off her with a towel she had already started to do so with her tongue.

So I accidentally planted an idea in her mind, and let it fester and take root, like the seed of the gardener that just happened to sprout up in less than one day. So I suppose the moral or life lesson of this story would be to make her think about you, until they can think of nothing else, and then fuck their brains out so they want more and more. The gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story, feel free to +1 and follow cause there will be many more stories such as this one to come. And as always, keep collecting the panties, there are many more adventures out there for all of us!
~ The Panty Raider

No comments:

Post a Comment