adsense

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Good Christian Girl with the Super Bad Side

Every school has their bad boys and girls. You can spot them from a mile away. The kids who constantly get in trouble for having their skirts up to high, and their pants down too low. The kids who skip classes to smoke weed and get fucked in the bathrooms. But hidden among those individuals is the real gem. The ones who look and act like the most precious and perfect students, until you get them alone with you, and discover how horny and sex craved they really are.

The fourth girl I had the pleasure of fucking was a good, cute, blond-haired southern Christian girl from the South named Kaitlyn. She and I were put together in an Italian language class together for our second semester at college. She was quite the nerdy goody-two shoes always wanting to get the homework done well before it's due date and always challenged herself in class.
Fortune would have it, that I took several years of Italian back in high school so I was already far ahead of the rest of the class in what we were currently studying. Kaitlyn caught on to my clever secret of prior experience and decided she would take FULL advantage. When the 2nd test was announced, Kaitlyn asked me if I would help her study and I, knowing how damn cute she was and how big her tits were in that low-cut top, agreed to study with her.
So I get her number and she sets up a time when we're both free and I tell her to come over to my place so that we can study. 10 minutes into what can hardly be called studying, we have a long moment of awkward silence where I'm staring at her with my book in my lap and she's staring back at me. In my mind I'm thinking over and over that she's a good girl and isn't even remotely interested in me! She's clearly just here to study so stay fuckin' focused!
However as the seconds ticked by, and the little devil on my shoulder started to win out the argument with thoughts such as "look at those big sexy titties! I bet they're soft, why don't you go find out??" I finally looked away from her to tried to compose myself, but then I gave in, I said "Fuck it." out loud and turned towards her and asked: "Can I kiss you?"
She laughed in my face, maybe at the obvious sexual tension or at the cute awkwardness of it all and said "yes" and leaned in and we started making out like crazy. The Italian book fell out of my lap so quickly that I forgot it was there until I heard it hit the ground. The cheaply made chairs we were studying in were clearly restricting us so I picked her up and put her on my bed and then climbed on top of her for more intense making out. Then she grabbed my hand and put it on her boobs for me to squeeze! It was then I knew. But I played the dummy anyway and said: "And here I thought you were a good little school girl." to which she laughed and replied while taking off her shirt, "That's what everyone thinks, which makes it all the more fun to prove them so wrong while I fuck their brains out."
I damn near lost consciousness when she said that! I practically ripped her pants off to find a sexy lace blue and white thong underneath which I skillfully removed with my teeth making her laugh wickedly while she grabbed my head and shoved me into her tight little pink pussy. To this day I think she had the best tasting pussy I've ever had the pleasure of going down on. It was practically candy and I could eat it all day and she loved every second of it. When finally she told me to fuck her I was just inside her for mere moments when my damn roommate tried to walk in, fortunately I had the sense of locking the door while putting her on the bed. However I had a lack of sense due to double D tits being pressed into my hands to text him and tell him that I would need the room.
The mood was cut short for the moment as we threw clothes back on at break neck speed and opened the door trying to act like everything was normal. "Studying" Italian with her feet resting on me as I ran my fingers up and down her legs. Finally after about 40 minutes of that, my roommate got the damn hint and left to go "eat dinner".
The second the door was closed again we went right back at it with even more sexual frustration quickening our efforts. I fucked her so hard and fast that I wasn't sure she could handle it. But she took it and then some. Loving every moment of it and climbing on top so I could watch her massive titties jiggle and bounce up and down while she rode me. When we were finally finished, and I mean completely overcome with exhaustion "finished". We both went our separate ways.
Class was never the same after that with us giving each other looks quite often. We only managed to have sex 2 or 3 more times after that. She apparently had an "moment with God" and didn't want to continue whatever it was we were calling what we were doing, unless we made it an official relationship. Which we both sorta knew we didn't want. So we split off on our separate ways. But throughout the rest of college it was always great to see her walking buy. Giving me this naughty look, like she was waiting for me to walk over and tear her clothes off and fuck her brains out one last time.

Till next time faithful readers. I hope you enjoyed this story, if you did and would like to +1 or follow me feel free and I would appreciate it greatly. Also feel free to leave any comments or questions below. There are many more panty raiding stories and adventures to come I promise you!

~ The Panty Raider  

No comments:

Post a Comment