adsense

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Right Place At the Right Time

We always seem to notice whenever bad things happen to us. One bad event can turn a perfectly good day into a shitty one. Good things happen all the time, but we never seem to sit back and reflect on those moments unless they are great. However, every once in awhile, we find ourselves in a situation so perfect that we can't help but look back upon it later and smile.

It was an unfortunately lonely night for me in College my freshman year. It was a Friday night, but unluckily for me, I had to get up early the next morning for my sporting event. So naturally I wasn't able to drink or go out so I stayed in. Hearing the noises and the loud music and commotion of the parties going on all around me made me want to slam my head into the wall because I couldn't join them.
Time went past, and I damn well couldn't sleep with all that noise going on. So I decided to take a walk downstairs and grab a candy bar from the vending machines. As luck would have it, on my way to the vending machines there were two girls walking with a girl I had met named Natasha, a pretty average looking blond girl with long flowing hair, pretty eyes and a lovely voice, who clearly had been drinking. She noticed me walking down the hall and immediately latched herself onto me. Giving me a big hug and kissing my cheek with the over confidence and overly friendly personality that only a drunk girl can pull off. 
Her friends tried to apologize for her and took her off of me. I said that she was fine because I know her and Natasha laughed saying "Of course he knows me! That's my man right there!" And she came up and hugged me again trying to hook up but her friends quickly restrained her.
So I say my goodbyes as they are looking for another party, get my milky-way and run back upstairs to my room to continue my night of watching hilarious cat videos on you-tube. 
1am arrives. I start hearing knocking on a door a little ways down the hall. Apparently no one answered. Then the door closer to mine gets knocked on, still no one answers the door. Then the next one, and the next one. Finally I hear the loud knock on my door "BANG BANG BANG". 
I crawled out of my bed that I wasn't able to get any sleep in and opened up the door without really knowing what to expect. It's Natasha. She looks really tired but perks up when she notices me. "Oh my god, Hey!" She says. "I'm super lost and I can't find my friends and I'm just really tired. Can I come stay with you?" She gives me the sweetest puppy dog look, as if for a second I was going to consider saying no. "I'm a really good snuggler!" she says to me to try and seal the deal.
"Sure" I say. I move to the side and allow her to come in. "I've gotta be up sort of early though if that's okay?"
"Yeah that's fine" she replies, "I'll just leave when you get up, it's no problem."
She makes herself comfortable. Gets up on my bed and I get up on it with her. I pick a side and get under the covers. By the time I turn around, however, she's taken off her dress. She's wearing nothing but lace panties, her tits are right in my face and she slides into bed with me so seductively that my boner almost rips through the blankets at the rate it grew. She smiled and leaned in and started kissing my neck and tried to take off my shirt. "Do you know how crazy hot you make me?" She said to me in a low sexy voice. "I've wanted to play with you for so long!" 
My shirt damn near took itself off. My pants too. She disappeared under the covers and next thing I know shes sucking me off super hard and fast. All I can see is her head moving up and down from down below. After she gets my cock nice and wet she slides up my body until her pussy is directly over me. Her head emerges from the covers, long blond hair seductively out of place and covering her small but firm tits.
I still couldn't believe this was happening.
"You wanna fuck me baby?" She said to me in her low seductive voice that could set any man on fire.
"You wanna get up in this tight pussy?" she leaned low against my body, her tits pressed against my chest. She bit my lip and pulled it. "You wanna make me feel real good?" She clawed her hands down my chest and leaned back, slowly sliding her tight soaking wet pussy down my cock.
Her moan was completely instinctive, animalistic, intoxicating. I started fucking her as she ground her hips into me, riding me up and down. "Oh my god yes! Fuckin' spank me!" She screamed.
I thought we were going to wake up the entire building at this rate. So I spanked her ass good and hard, then flipped her over with my cock still hard inside her. She cackled naughtily and I picked up the pace. Fucking her long and deep and fast making her cum over and over. I told her to bend over and she did. I fucked her watching her fat ass bounce off me until I came all down her back.
She snuggled there with me afterwards for another hour until we heard people calling her name down the hall. We got up and opened the door once she was dressed. Her two friends were outside looking for her. Apparently they had been in another party the whole time and had forgotten about her. Such good friends. It's okay though, I was there to keep her company.
We told them that she found me and was just planning on sleeping her but since they came and got her she could go back with them. The crazy hot sex was never mentioned. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they had heard it.
And so I got my small bed to myself again.
And that's how my night went from bad, to great. Every once in a while luck smiles upon us and we just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

I hope you enjoyed this story of the fourth girl that I had sex with in college, and the fifth girl overall. It has been my pleasure to retell it for you all. If you found that you liked this story, please feel free to +1. You can follow me as well, for I will be posting many more stories suck as this in the near future. 
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please post them below.

Would you have let the girl stay the night? Or would you send her home with her friends?

~ The Panty Raider

No comments:

Post a Comment