adsense

Friday, March 21, 2014

The Adventure Begins!

As today is my first official post, I would like to begin by telling you what this is all about. It has come to my attention that some of you, like myself, are in need of an adventure. This will serve as my space to post about every girl that I've ever been with and what I learned from each new experience.
Since I believe that practice makes perfect I figured this would be a great way for some of us to gain some experience while we are out of the Panty Raiding fields. So that when you are finally out there practicing in the real fields, you might have just a little bit more knowledge to help guide you on your way to Panty Raiding excellence.
It is my promise to you, my dearest intrigued reader, that I will skip no detail, and leave no question unanswered as long as it keeps you all learning and gaining that much desired experience. So without further delay, let us begin our adventure together!

If you like feel free to follow and +1 me because I will be posting very often and let your friends know about me as well! Leave any comments or questions or suggestions on what you would like me to write about below.
~ The Panty Raider

No comments:

Post a Comment