adsense

Friday, March 21, 2014

Planting My First Seed

"Every gardener has his day." A wise man once said. "A day when he is willing to pick up his tools and get to work. Because only through careful work can a garden grow."
This is my analogy to you dear reader, The Garden. The place where we plant seeds, and hope for a full grown plant to emerge for us to harvest. What might I be speaking of you may wonder? The seeds we plant in the minds of those we desire. The greatest tip that I could ever give to you is to try and plant as many seeds into the minds of as many of the people you desire as you can. For unfortunately, not every seed will grow, and not every plant will bloom. But the more seeds we plant, the more likely we are that a plant will emerge and we will be able to get with those we desire.

I will tell you now, of the first seed that ever grew for me. It was in a land very far from here, that I had to reach by plane. I was at the bright young age of 18 at the time and I had just graduated from High School. This was my very fortunate graduation present. For me and 2 friends of the same age to go across the world on an 18 day adventure.
Several days into the adventure, we were on the start of our second tour well into the evening of the day. This was where I noticed a lovely lady who appeared to be in her early twenties, Clarissa. She was very cute with a mixture of Japanese and Brazilian, and I must admit that i have a very soft spot for Asian women. I was much too nervous to sit next to her so I chose the next best option and sat directly behind her. I found my nerves about a half hour later while she was playing Tetris and asked her what game she was playing even though I already knew. That got the conversation started but it ended quickly with her later response of "I don't think I have much battery left, I should shut it off."
I was quite the amateur and did not know how to carry on the conversation so I let it slide until the following morning. We were traveling along the road in our giant tour bus and the tour guide asked if some of us would be willing to read short stories from a book related to where we were heading. I volunteered 3rd after she leaned back and dared me to get up there and tell a story. After I stumbled over my words due to a bump in the road and said "black cock" instead of the much more innocent animal the "Black Cockatoo" I knew I was really gaining ground with the lovely woman.
So that night I sat next to Clarissa on the bus instead of behind her, and she put her legs on mine to better rest herself, and while we were there talking, I leaned in for a kiss. She rejected me! Embarrassment washed over me as I thought I had received the correct signals throughout the day so it was safe to attempt to kiss her. However she simply responded with "Sorry...I can't." and turned away towards the window and away from me where she sat silent for a long while.
I attempted to awkwardly carry on a conversation with one of my 2 friends that went traveling with me but it clearly wasn't working. Suddenly out of no where however, the lovely lady,Clarissa, sitting next to me squeezes my hand hard and pulls me into her and we start making out in the cover of darkness. She was hot and started biting my bottom lip, and my approval of this was clear by the rapidly enlarging bulge in my pants. I grabbed her arm and pulled her even closer and we started making out even more until finally moments later we gained our composure, somehow managing to remember exactly where we were and we leaned back in our seats and enjoyed the ride hand in hand.
We ate dinner separately that night, and the sleeping conditions were the same as the night before, green tents that each held two people. By some act of fate or destiny or whatever you would choose to believe in, my 2 friends and I had a system. Each night we would swap off with one of us sleeping alone and the other two sleeping together in a tent. If you can guess where this story is headed, tonight was my night to sleep alone.
So off I go into my green tent of isolation, and I begin setting up my sleeping bag for the night. Everyone is off getting ready for bed or cleaning dishes at this time but I hear footsteps approaching. The zipper to my tent goes up rapidly and in pours the one person I wouldn't have dared hoped for. Clarissa, the lovely Brazilian/Japanese woman. She simply zips back up the tent, puts her stuff down on her side of the tent and begins sliding her clothes off as if they themselves no longer wanted to have anything to do with her. I grabbed her and pulled her close when she was down to just her panties. She had the cutest little mole on the lower right side of her neck and when I kissed her in the chill night air I remember seeing goosebumps rise up all over her as she began tearing my clothes off as well. I pushed her back onto the bed with her panties dangling on one of her feet and went down on her eating her pussy out and making her moan quietly in the night for me. I then began to slide my fingers in her and while I licked and sucked on her clit I would twist and turn my fingers while they were in her driving her crazy until she forced me off after her 3rd orgasm and started sucking me like crazy. She then begged me to put a condom on and luckily I had several with me so I complied and then in that moment I lost my virginity, I became a man! I started slow, then worked my way up in speed, feeling every inch and every moment pass by felt like an eternity. I fucked her missionary, and doggy style and had her on top of me with me holding her hips grinding her body into mine for over half an hour until I finally came. Later on the second night we slept together, I worked up the courage to ask more about her, and through the power of facebook I discovered even more about her upon my return home from my trip. That night I asked her how old she was, she replied that she was 32 years old, which was almost twice my age. When I found her on facebook, I found out that she had been engaged that entire time to another man. They got married less than a month later and are still married to this day. I lied at the time and told her I was 20 so it didn't seem too weird. But I didn't mind at all, I was a king who had my first seed grow. And it just so happened that it was in the garden of an engaged 32 year old Brazilian/Japanese woman!
And to think that my thumb was just beginning to turn green!

No comments:

Post a Comment