adsense

Friday, April 4, 2014

The Big Girls Are Always the Freaky Girls

There's an old saying that I heard all throughout my high school years. The saying was that "Big girls give the best head because they're hungry." Now I don't know if that's true or not. But from what I'm about to tell you, from my wild experience, big girls are by far the freakiest, the wildest, the craziest in bed. This is my story:

The thirst was incredibly strong with me at the start of my second year at college. I was starving for some new female action! I was a Sophomore now! No longer the little kid freshman who couldn't hang with the hot girl upperclassmen. Pussy should have been coming at me from all angles so I had to swat it away so it didn't overwhelm me! But sadly my vision of what being a Sophomore was like was not to come true.
It was the weekend of Halloween. Better know to us college kids as "Halloweekend". It is, hands down, the best weekend for partying. Girls and guys dress up and go out in crazy costumes which consist of tight slutty clothing and drink way too much to justify going out dressed like they are. It's almost too easy to hook up with someone during this weekend. Because who doesn't wanna have sex in some crazy costume?! You get to go up to your friends the next morning saying "I fucked a Despicable Me minion last night!" it doesn't get much more awesome than that!
So I'm out and about on Halloween night going from party to party looking for the most packed party out there to find someone to dance with. I finally pick a party and head inside, it's wall to wall packed and I immediately find someone to dance with me. She's a sexy little ladybug with wings and nothing else but what could hardly be called a bra and booty shorts. We dance, make out a little and then she leaves. So on to the next one. A pikachu. She's got the ears and the red cheeks and a little lightning bolt tail to complement her round ass. I dance with her for a while. We make out and she's putting my hands on her boobs and down her pants to rub her soaking pussy. It's pretty awesome. I'm almost certain that I'm going to get lucky with her when her friend comes out of the clutter of people and tells her that another of her friends is busy throwing up in the bathroom. Which means game over for me. But it's okay, there's plenty more fish in this sea.
I see her from about 5 feet away. She's on the wall dancing and using her fingers as fish hooks motioning for me to come dance with her. My feet practically drag themselves across the floor. I was over there before the next verse of the song that was playing. She was wearing this sexy Gothic biker outfit. With face paint covering half of her face, a black leather jacket on, and nothing but booty shorts and fishnet stockings. Her giant titties were practically pouring out of the lace bra she was wearing, and that was barely covering her nipples. She puts me up against the wall and starts going to town grinding on me. She's a pretty big girl. Not massive or huge, but big. Call it a little chubby, but whatever, in my highly drunk state of mind, her tits and ass were all I cared about. Plus she had long blonde hair with a set of crazy blue eyes I discovered later when I managed to pull my eyes up past her chest. "I'm Logan by the way." she said to me.
"Logan?" I thought, what a ugly name for a girl to have. Pretty sure that was a boys name too, but whatever, names hardly even matter.
After telling her my name she turned around and asked "So you wanna go get a drink after this?"
Those titties looked so good. "Fuck it let's get out of here now." I said over the loud music.
She was more than ready, she took me by the hand and we left and walked the short distance to her place. We talked for a little while and she made us drinks. Or started too. "So you make for a pretty sexy biker chick!" I said.
"Though aren't you supposed to be covered in tattoos and piercings?"
She laughed at me, "Well, I didn't feel like putting too much paint over my body to make all those tattoos. It would've been a bitch to wash off. As for piercings though..." She pulled down her bra and her massive tits fell out for me to see as my jaw fell open.
She had both of her nipples pierced. And her tits were surprisingly perky. She noticed me staring and was just smiling watching my facial expression. I moved a step closer towards her.
"Well I...suppose that we could put those drinks on hold for a little while. I'm feeling pretty good as it is." I said and took another step closer.
"Yeah," she said, "We can just go over to my room instead."
She took my hands and put them on her tits. My cock was suddenly so hard it almost made a hole in my costume. We walked into her room and started making out like crazy while I was literally tearing off her costume to get her undressed. Her tits were so massive I couldn't fit one in my hand. She laid back on the bed and I got on top of her and slid in side her soaking pussy. She was super tight and loved every second of it. She talked dirty the entire time asking me if I liked her "tight wet pussy squeezing my cock." and telling me to fuck her harder and harder, moaning all the while.
It wasn't until we started doing doggy-style that I knew she was such a freak. The way she could move her ass was unreal. I'd never seen anything like it, grinding and shaking it while it went up and down on me, I almost lost consciousness. Then she flipped her long hair onto her back and told me to pull it tight. So I did and fucked her like crazy. Then she told me to choke her. I was shocked at first. But whatever, I was drunk and I didn't want this to stop so I did what I was told. She leaned back on me doggy-style so I could grab and pull on her tits and nipples and she kept cumming and cumming it was driving me insane.
Then she laid back down missionary and told me to fuck her until I came all over her tits. So I did just that, taking my time at first, going down on her and eating her right and making her cum again, then fucking her until I came all over her tits. There was no way in hell I could cover them, they were so big, but I tried. Then she started licking it off her tits before we fell asleep.
In the morning we fucked again, and it was just as crazy. I didn't make it back home until 1 in the afternoon.
The walk of shame was hilarious, me walking back to my dorm in full costume from last night. But it was worth it. I finally got some new pussy for the year, and she was a big, crazy hot, freak. I honestly regret nothing.

I hope that you enjoyed this rather lengthy post. I went back and had sex with her 8-10 more times after that. She currently holds my record for longest time having sex. I fucked her for 4 hours straight and came 3 times while doing it. She came upwards of 20 times.
If you liked this post please +1 it and follow me. I will be posting many more posts like this very often.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them below.

If you could fuck a girl or guy who was a complete freak in the bed, but she or he was big, would you?

~ The Panty Raider

No comments:

Post a Comment