adsense

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

This New Years Kiss Turned Into A New Years Fuck

New Years Eve Parties are always great. It's really just another reason that our American society has found to stop what we are doing and drink. However this one time of the year has an added bonus to it. At the stroke of midnight, many of us lucky devils get to partake in a New Years Eve kiss. The first kiss of the new year is said to be important and meaningful. Signaling the first person that you get to kiss for the start of what should only be a promising year.
During my Sophomore year at college I had the pleasure of a very lengthy winter break. A time where I got to go home and see friends that I had not seen in a very long time. While I was home I was offered the chance to go to one of several New Years eve parties. However the one that I ended up choosing to attend was a party at one of my friends colleges. He claimed that he knew many people staying there over the winter break and that they would be having a great college party there with tons of cheap drinks. How could I refuse such an offer?
After a lengthy car ride over to his college I was introduced to members of his fraternity who also confirmed that the party would be great and have lots of people. As if on cue, there is a knock on their door and 10 girls come storming in after having already had a few drinks themselves.
Clearly behind on the alcohol consumption race, my friend and I immediately got ourselves involved in various drinking games to catch up and get to know people. Believe me when I say that mingling whether with men or women becomes 100% easier when everyone is drinking.
One of the girls that I talked to while whooping her fine ass in a game of beer pong was named Kayla. She had long dark brown hair and a pair of dark brown eyes to match with a tight swimmer's body. She and her friend were eager to beat me and my friend after they claimed they were really good and then presumed to lose after only 6 rounds.
After the better part of two hours we knew each other pretty well, we had mixed and matched our teams and got friendly and comfortable around each other.
She happens to catch me alone after a trip to the bathroom and we talk for a while out in the hall. She asks if I have somebody for New Years and I say "No I actually don't go here to this college I'm just visiting with a friend."
She laughs at me "Perfect then!" She says, "I'm just visiting too so I'm making you my New Years kiss."
I laugh, "Well good, it sounds like I have no choice at all."
 Finally, the midnight hour comes, we all head downstairs where the big television is so we can all watch it together. The big countdown begins. 5. 4. 3. 2....She turns and grabs my arm and pulls me into her. ONE! I kiss her softly at first and she kisses back. We pull away for a second and give each other a hungry look. I pull her back in and we kiss much more fiercely. Her claws are digging into my shoulder and my hand is roaming her backside.
An hour later, we've gone back to casual partying. I pull her aside. "We should go somewhere." I tell her while we undress each other with our eyes.
"Where can we go?" She asks and puts her arms around me for another kiss.
I take her down to the fraternity basement that my friend showed me earlier when we had first arrived. It's dark and quiet down there and there is a couch for us to lay on.
I sit her down on the couch and she's already lifting up her skirt. I didn't even notice, but her panties were off before she even sat down. I go down on her. My tongue licking her clitoris up and down and left and right. Speeding up and slowing down before I suck on it. She's moaning like mad, it gets me so hot I lose control of time. I'm fingering her and squeezing her nice soft tits. The next thing I know it's been an hour and a half and I'm still going down on her without even thinking about myself. I had made her cum 15 times already and I must have been trying to set a world record!
Finally she flips me over and pushes me down on the couch and begins to blow me nice and hard. She takes my cock deep into the back of her throat until she gags on it.
She looks up at me with those dark brown eyes. "You know...I wasn't gonna let you fuck me tonight, but after what you did to me I've got to know what you can do with that big cock of yours."
I just laugh. Lucky me I suppose. Maybe I made a drunken New Years wish and it had just come true. So I bend her over on the couch and start fucking her. She makes me use a condom but I was going to use one anyway since I had just met her. She let me press her face into the couch cushions so her ass was up real high and I fucked her for another 40 minutes like that, with her tight ass bouncing off my chest until I came.
I got her number and we're actually still good friends to this day though we haven't had sex since.

I hope that you've enjoyed this crazy New Years story. I got real lucky on that day, what was supposed to be just a kiss turned out to be a whole lot more. If you liked this post please +1 it and if you like content like this please Follow Me because I will be posting many more posts such as this one. Thanks for reading!

What was the quickest that you've ever had sex with someone after meeting them?

~ The Panty Raider

No comments:

Post a Comment